Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Our latest discussion about the human lifespan . . .


JC: I do want to grow up to be a grandpa. (In the past he wanted only to be a dad (or logo artist, etc.) and then to change back into a boy - he wasn't diggin' the whole heaven concept)

Me: Oh yeah? OK, you can do that. But you have to be a dad first.

JC: And then I grow up to be a grandpa. I want to think BIG, Mom . . .

Me: *shock* *tear* *love* Ok, sweet boy, we can think BIG. *heart swells*

JC: . . . just wike Pinky Dinky Doo!! *giggle, giggle* I want to think BIG - RIGHT NOW!! (as in physically grow bigger than a house like she does on the show)

LOL! I am head-over-heels for this kid!!

3 comments:

  1. gosh he is such a treat - reallyy this kid is better than chocolate fudge brownie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm head over heels for him too! :)

    So glad you captured that sweet conversation with adorable Cole...what a treasure he is!!!

    - Kim
    (Ted's Mom)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just stumbled across your blog. This just made my day.

    ReplyDelete