Thursday, July 16, 2009

And we're off!

The boys and I will be heading out this evening for our family vacation to NJ and NYC. Looking forward to the sights and time away from the daily routine (or lack thereof as can be the case some of the time).

I finally replaced the cord for my camera that my little guy chewed on several months ago with a card reader/writer for only $13. The delay is the price I pay for ignorance and spending so much time under my rock instead of keeping up with modern advancements. There are other prices I pay, of course, but let's not go there today.

The good news is that I was able to upload all of the photos that have been stored on my camera since December, freeing it up for pictures of one happy boy and his Lady Liberty . . . and friends, etc. :)

Will hopefully figure out how to post pictures here when we return.

Peace. Out.

1 comment:

  1. will be great to have you back !! Have a gr8 time - Its easy to post a picture - there is a post picture icon when you are creating a message then it will ask you to Browse and you can browse from your computer

    ReplyDelete